- First Public Issue under the control of CCI;
- Around 45 Public Issues under the reign of SEBI;
- Introduced a gamut of secretarial services and laid paths to SME segmen.
- 20 sick companies revived and restructured under BIFR;
- Standardised IPO documentation;
- Advisory services for IT companies gearing up for Y2K.
- Transformed Unlisted companies to listed entities through Reverse Merger Mechanism;
- Globalised presence of IT companies through FII investments and OCBs;
- Standardising practices for good corporate governance.
- Expanded the scope by providing Management Consultancy Services;
- Managed litigation matters through panel of advocates;
- Corporate restructuring through acquisitions / professional management.
- Value added services of Intellectual Property Rights;
- Legal consulting including drafting & vetting of legal documents;
- Management Advisory Services at board level, including HR matters.
- CFO services;
- Horizontal expansion through Financial and Strategic structuring, including tax matters;
- Process restructuring.