- Corporate Laws
- Corporate Advocacy
- Corporate Training & Compliance Management
- Corporate Governance
- Joint ventures, Mergers, Amalgamations & Acquisitions
- Foreign Exchange Laws
- Formation of Indian and offshore Companies/LLP’s, Setting up Liaison Offices, Branch Offices and Project Offices.
- Advising on various matters under the Companies Act, including appearance before the Company Law Board.
- Assisting in merger/de-merger/ winding-up of companies/striking off the name from the Registrar of Companies under the Companies Act.
- Maintenance of statutory records and registers.
- Drafting & maintenance of minutes of Board & Shareholders’ meeting etc.
- Assistance in preparation and filing of various forms with MCA.
- Liaison with Registrar of Companies/Regional Director/Tribunals.
- SEBI Related Services.
- Assistance to the company in preparation of roadmap/compliances involved relating to offer documents in Public Issues.
- Preparation of restated financials to include them in the offer documents issued to the public.
- Assistance to the company in compliance of SEBI Takeover Code related to takeover of listed companies.
- Drafting of ESOP/ESPS schemes.
- Obtaining registration of SEBI/ stock exchanges as an intermediary (e.g. stock broker/sub-broker/DP/ DR/ RTA/Merchant Banker etc.)
- Issue of search and status reports.
- Advising on loan documentation and stamp duty etc,
- Opinion on various company law matters
- Advising on creation and registration of charges.
- Diligence Report – Certification as per the Guidelines on consortium arrangements/ mutiple banking arrangements issued by RBI.
- We provide advice on corporate litigations and also prepare the cases for presentation. With our panel of advocates, we ensure the presentation of cases before various authorities.
- Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT) matters and National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) matters.
Corporate Training & Compliance Management
- To inculcate the habit of continuous learning in the personnel of the organisation and give them sense of recognition.
- To provide periodical upgradation on ever changing laws and make the staff abreast with the applicable laws and improve their productivity and efficiency.
- To create value of the organisation by improving the governance mechanism.
- To assist the organisation in complying of various Labour& Industrial Laws.
A good corporate governance system aims at assisting the management of the Company in the efficient conduct of its business and in meeting its obligations towards the stakeholders. They are guided by a strong emphasis on transparency, accountability and integrity.
AGR Corporate Consultants LLP strongly believes that good corporate governance practice is the key to the growth and long term sustainability of any organization. Our service offerings under this segment includes-
- Advising and implementation of Corporate Governance Standards set by Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India and Listing Agreement with the Stock Exchanges
- Facilitating and bringing Independent Directors on the Board of Directors as well as training them on their rights, duties and responsibilities on the Board of Companies.
- Advising and implementation of Secretarial Standards set by Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
Joint Ventures, Mergers, Amalgamations & Acquisitions
Consolidation of business and inorganic growth through Merger and Acquisitions (M&A) is now a regular activity in the corporate sector. AGR Corporate Consultants LLP specialised service in this vertical includes:
- Evaluating the feasibility of the transaction
- Legal Due Diligence
- Advising on the scheme of amalgamation
- Structuring of the transaction which includes nature of the JV Company, jurisdiction, drafting the terms of the JV etc.
- Assisting the client in negotiation of the deal
- Advising and assisting to comply with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Advising on scheme of amalgamation as a single contact agency to coordinate the entire process with NCLT/ROC/RD/OL
Foreign Exchange Laws
- FEMA & FCRA Related Services.
- Advice on Compliance under the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA) in connection with inbound investment, outbound investment, External Commercial Borrowings, establishing Branch and Liaison offices etc.
- Representation before RBI and other related statutory authorities.
- Assisting for approvals under FEMA and FCRA
- Review/ Audit of FEMA and FCRA compliances
- Foreign Direct Investment compliances